Friday, December 07, 2007

End of Year Update 2007


Well it's December and it feels like winter in Ohio! It's also starting to feel like Christmas with snow on the ground! Just thought I'd post a little end of year update..November was pretty busy (I think) cause it's December now and I'm not sure how it got here so quick! I do remember a little girl with black hair flew in from Louisiana to see us around Thanksgiving! Yes, it was Ms. Ava!! She's getting so tall. We took her to see the lights at the zoo with My brother, his wife and their son Chase..I'm still waiting for the pics but I'll be sure to upload them. It was a WONDERFUL visit..her and Carle enjoyed their newly decorated bedroom too..they decided they were too big for Cinderella so we went with the High School Musical theme.. and as you can see they loved it!

Now today is 12-07 so that means my Carle turns 10 tomorrow!! WOW..double digits!! Since we had her birthday with family on Thanksgiving we're just doing a little pizza and a movie with her friends tomorrow..can't wait!!

Carle just had her Christmas program last night also and Autumn will be having one on the 18th.

I'm pretty sure we're all set for Christmas (I hope the girls don't see this! ha ha) Craig and I got the girls all new sleds (BIG ONES) for Christmas..I know Ava's excited when she comes back on the 27th.. that girls loves the snow! Ava also will be going to Disney for the first time with her mom on the 12th - we'll be sure to post those pics too.. that's the other part of her gift from us also.. they're going to have SO MUCH FUN!

Well I'm sure the first of the year I'll have lots of pics to post.. so until then..
Happy Holidays to all!!

No comments: